The 7 Day Detox Cleanse Starts Tuesday, August 18th, on The New Moon
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER
1. The E-Book has a shopping list at the end. This makes it easy to get everything you need. GO SHOPPING early. This way you’re not likely to say, “the heck with it” Monday night. “Chance favors the prepared mind.” — Louis Pasteur
COMMIT TO THE 7 DAYS OF YOGA:
2. Sign up for all 7 Days of Yoga ahead of time (If you plan on doing the detox yoga with us) Even if the time zone makes it weird, you can still access playback daily– so you can do the class whenever you want. COMMITMENT will take you across a lot of mental blocks. Working the physical body helps move out the garbage. Commit and stick to it. Victory is easier if you don’t give yourself wiggle room to quit. Commit and then follow through. You’ll be glad you did.
3. Is the cleanse right for you? Check with your doctor. But moreover, be honest with yourself. Is this the kind of thing you can do?
TIPS AND TRICKS AND FINER POINTS:
4. We had a livestream with Tej Kaur the other day on Instagram. She made some really great points:
a. Think about cleansing and detoxing as a form of self love.
b. Make sure you’re ready for the cleanse. Often the body adjusts in a big way. It affects the mind. Things come up and out. You have to BE ABLE TO REST and let the effects of the cleanse take place. Look at the calendar. Can you take it easy for part of the day if you need to?
c. Cleansing and Fasting is a meditation on your mind-body-spirit balance.
d. Fasting is hard. Don’t kid yourself. Go into it with resolve and determination but also compassion for yourself.
e. Self Care during a cleanse is very important. Cold showers, self massage, professional massage, yoga and meditation will all help the process go smoother.
PREPARE FOR SUCCESS:
5. Get yourself together before the cleanse. Set yourself up for success. Make a list of everything you’ll need— logistically, from shopping to being able to do the Yoga Classes if you choose. Can you make the livestream? If NOT then when can you schedule the replay during the day. Map it out on a calendar.
RECORD AND REFLECT:
6. Keep a journal if that’s your thing. It will help process some of the mental garbage that comes up with physical purification. It’s also a great measure of your progress and success. You can look back on that 7-Day Journal down the road and see how you’ve progressed.
THE ONLY BAD QUESTION IS THE ONE NOT ASKED:
7. Don’t hesitate if you have a question about the cleanse to reach out to us for more information.