This is a great guide for modern life.
1) The other person is you… underneath it all there is The One Flow and that creates us all. If you can see the other person in yourself then it’s easier to relate and many conflicts can disappear.
2) There is a way through every block… because we’re at play in an infinite universe, so there is infinite possibility for a solution.
3) When the time is on you, start and the pressure will be off. Life is about flow because The One Flow is all energy and energy is kinetic… it has to flow. Problem comes when we stop flowing. Reach down deep and start. The movement will lead to flow and the flow will make everything else go.
4) Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times. The Aquarian Age is about experience, not information or one person being in charge of another. The playing field is level now. Anyone can have an experience because it’s all out in the open now. Information is rampant. I can find out about anything and then experience it. So we must cultivate compassion in order to understand what’s going on. Too much information means that we have to navigate with the intuition of the heart. If you try to navigate with the head now you will get crushed by infinite information. Compassion is the frequency of the heart. To truly know, you need to have compassion and follow your intuition.
5) Vibrate the Cosmos. The Cosmos shall clear the path. Infinity is big. We need to resonate with harmony into the infinite plane. The answers shall come out of that. Again, intuition will lead the way.
- The Five Sutras of the Aquarian Age
1. Recognize that the other person is you.
2. There is a way through every block.
3. When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off.
4. Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times.
5. Vibrate the Cosmos. The Cosmos shall clear the path.